You asked for it. Our renowned Project Management Series is live for a unique, virtual classroom setting with Andy Kaufman and Barrett Kaufman.
Enrollment already limited.
Who is this Masterclass for?
This Virtual Masterclass Series is the same program we've used to help people around the world earn their PMP® or CAPM® credential. We help you prepare to pass the exam, for sure. But the series is also designed to level up your ability to lead and deliver projects so you can accelerate your career.
5 Things You Need to Know about this Masterclass:
- You'll have incredibly practical takeaways that you can use immediately following each session
- We have two options: half-days in the evening or full days. See the schedule below.
- You hate boring, monotone, project management lectures? So do we! This live, virtual Masterclass course was created specifically for a hands-on virtual learning experience and peer-to-peer interactivity
- Designed for anyone leading projects, regardless of your title. We've helped a wide range of roles earn their certification, including project managers, program managers, team leads, business analysts, salespeople, administrative assistants, and more!
- Get your PMP before the exam changes in January 2021!
Your Masterclass Instructor
PMP, PMI-ACP | Master Teacher, Keynote Speaker & Author
Hello! In case you don't know me too well, I’m Andy Kaufman. Most people know me as a keynote speaker and author on leadership and project management. Or as the host of the People and Projects Podcast.
I lead our team as we work with organizations around the world, helping them improve their ability to deliver projects & lead teams. My focus is to help you and your organization learn practical skills to manage projects, sponsor projects, and lead people.
During the program, you can reach me any time via email, text, or phone. I am committed to helping you apply the learning!
Ready to join the Fall Cohort? Click here to join the Project Management Masterclass. Enrollment already limited.
Masterclass Course Dates
This Fall we have two options!
- Essentials of Project Management: Monday and Tuesday, 14-15 September, 21-22 September
- Advanced Project Management: Monday and Tuesday, 28-29 September, 5-6 October
- Exam Prep: Monday and Tuesday, 12-13 October
These evening classes run from 6:00pm - 9:30pm Central time in the US.
- Essentials of Project Management: Thursdays, 1 October and 8 October
- Advanced Project Management: Thursdays, 15 October and 22 October
- Exam Prep: Thursday, 29 October
The full-day classes run from 8:30am - 4:30pm Central time in the US.
For the Full Day classes, we take a full hour break over lunch and there are other breaks during the morning and afternoon.
We have taught leaders around the world on how to improve their ability to lead teams and deliver projects. Now you can get that same teaching in this Live Masterclass!