You asked for it. Our renowned 5-Day Project Management Series is going live for a unique, virtual classroom setting with international author and keynote speaker, Andy Kaufman.
Enrollment already limited.
Who is this Masterclass for?
This Virtual Masterclass Series is the same program we've used to help people around the world earn their PMP® or CAPM® credential. We help you prepare to pass the exam, for sure. But the series is also designed to level up your ability to lead and deliver projects so you can accelerate your career.
5 Things You Need to Know about this Masterclass:
- You'll have incredibly practical takeaways that you can use immediately following each session
- The Masterclass runs over the course of 5 consecutive Fridays | We start on JULY 17 and wrap up AUGUST 14
- You hate boring, monotone, project management lectures? So do we! This live, virtual Masterclass course was created specifically for a hands-on virtual learning experience and peer-to-peer interactivity
- Designed for anyone leading projects, regardless of your title. We've helped a wide range of roles earn their certification, including project managers, program managers, team leads, business analysts, salespeople, administrative assistants, and more!
- Get your PMP before the exam changes in January 2021!
Your Masterclass Instructor
Hello! In case you don't know me too well, I’m Andy Kaufman (not the dead comedian... 😉).
Most people know me as a keynote speaker and author on leadership and project management. I lead our team as we work with organizations around the world, helping them improve their ability to deliver projects & lead teams. My focus is to help you learn practical, real-life skills to manage projects, sponsor projects, and lead people.
Ready to join the July Cohort? Click here to join the Project Management Masterclass. Enrollment already limited.
Masterclass Course Dates
(all on Fridays)