About the instructor
PMP, PMI-ACP | Master Teacher, Keynote Speaker & Author
Hello! In case you don't know me too well, I’m Andy Kaufman. Most people know me as a keynote speaker and author on leadership and project management. Or as the host of the People and Projects Podcast.
I lead our team as we work with organizations around the world, helping them improve their ability to deliver projects & lead teams. My focus is to help you and your organization learn practical skills to manage projects, sponsor projects, and lead people.
Our renowned 2-day, limited enrollment course on the essentials you need to transform your ability to lead and deliver.
Join hungry learners from around the world in this live, virtual Masterclass. Start your path towards earning your PMP or CAPM Certification with international speaker and coach, Andy Kaufman!
Enrollment already limited.
Who is this Essentials Masterclass for?
This Essentials of Project Management Virtual Masterclass helps you improve your ability to lead your team and deliver your projects while you transform your work and life habits to accelerate your career and pass the Project Management Institute's PMP® or CAPM® Certification Exam. Get your certification before the exam changes in January 2021!
4 Things You Need to Know about the Essentials:
- If you are pursuing your PMPc or CAPM® certification, this course is the first in the series. We recommend you sign up for the entire Masterclass Series to save money!
- You'll have incredibly practical takeaways that you can use immediately following each session
- You hate boring, monotone, project management lectures? So do we! This live, virtual Masterclass course was created specifically for your max learning and interactivity.
- Your title doesn't matter! If you are responsible for leading and delivering initiatives, this course is for you. We've helped all sorts of roles, including project managers, program managers, team leads, business analysts, salespeople, administrative assistants, engineers, lawyers, and more level up their ability to lead and deliver.
Essentials Masterclass Dates
(all on Fridays)
Essentials: July 17 & 24
Andy has taught leaders around the world on how to improve their ability to lead teams and deliver projects. Now you can get that same teaching in this Live Masterclass!
This course is the first of three courses in our Masterclass series. If you are considering project management certification, sign up for the entire series. Click here to learn more about the series.
This Essentials Masterclass qualifies as 14 contact hours toward the Education component of your project management certification application.
Bottom line: If you lead or deliver projects, this Masterclass is for you.
Become the project management superstar you always wanted to be growing up. ... Well, while your childhood dreams may not have been centered around the glories of project management, this Masterclass course is a fantastic way to join others from around the world as you enter into learning the essentials of project management.
Delivering projects on time, on budget, with the desired scope is no small order. Statistically speaking, the odds are not in your favor. The margin for error with projects has all but shrunk in most organizations. We just cannot tolerate projects that don't deliver. So, how do we successfully deliver more consistently, in the real world where there are no 5 Easy Steps to Successfully Delivering Projects? Our Essentials of Project Management workshop is a very practical way to get your organization on track to consistently delivering successful projects!
- (Before the Webinar) People Styles Questionnaire
- (Before the Webinar) Discussion: What are some factors that make it more challenging to deliver your projects?
- (Before the Webinar) Project Charter Worksheet for case study exercise
- Webinar: Friday, 17 July
- (After the Webinar) Discussion and Assignment: People Styles
- (After the Webinar) Follow-up and Summary of Assignments
- (After the Webinar) "Finger tapping" exercise
- (After the Webinar) Demo of XMind
- (After the Webinar) Your Feedback
- (Before the Webinar) Scope Planning Worksheet for case study exercise
- (Before the Webinar) What do you Do When Closing a Project?
- (Before the Webinar) How Does Your Team Currently Manage Risks?
- Webinar: Friday, 24 July
- (After the Webinar): Demo of XMind
- (After the Webinar) Demo of Trello
- (After the Webinar): Demo of Asana
- (After the Webinar) Discussion: What Questions Do You Have?
- (After the Webinar) Practice Worksheet for 3-Point Estimates and Standard Deviation
- (After the Webinar) Practice Worksheet for Network Diagram and Critical Path
- (After the Webinar) Even more information about how to calculate critical path!