About the instructor
PMP, PMI-ACP | Master Teacher, Keynote Speaker & Author
Hello! In case you don't know me too well, I’m Andy Kaufman. Most people know me as a keynote speaker and author on leadership and project management. Or as the host of the People and Projects Podcast.
I lead our team as we work with organizations around the world, helping them improve their ability to deliver projects & lead teams. My focus is to help you and your organization learn practical skills to manage projects, sponsor projects, and lead people.
Andy has taught leaders around the world on how to improve their ability to lead teams and deliver projects. Now you can get that same teaching in this Live Masterclass!
This course is the final of three courses in our Masterclass series. If you are considering project management certification, sign up for the entire series. Click here to learn more about the series.
This Exam Prep Masterclass qualifies as 7 contact hours toward the Education component of your project management certification application.
Prior to taking this course, you need to secure a copy of Rita Mulcahy's PMP® Exam Prep, Ninth Edition. The most reliable source for the book is at the RMC Learning Solutions website but you can also look at your local bookstore or find a used copy.
Bottom line: If you're going for a project management credential, this review will give you the confidence to prepare for and pass the exam.
The Exam Prep Virtual Masterclass course guides you through the final steps before you take the PMP or CAPM certification exam. Gaining a project management credential can be an important milestone in the development of your career!
4 Need-to-Knows on the Exam Prep Masterclass:
- This provides a proven plan to personally prepare and pass the exam
- Our third and final course in the Virtual Project Management Masterclass Series (after the Essentials and Advanced)
- We help you develop a plan that is customize to your unique needs and situation
- "I feel more confident about the taking the exam!" = the most common feedback after professionals take this Masterclass
- (Before the Webinar) Discussion: What are you most concerned about as you prepare for your exam?
- Downloads to Supplement Your Preparation
- Webinar: Friday, 14 August
- (After the Webinar) Links to additional resources for your preparation
- (After the Webinar) Next Steps
- (After the Webinar, Optional) How to Tame Your Nerves on Exam Day