Our Advanced Project Management workshop is a combination of nuts-and-bolts theory and practical lessons learned, all packaged in a fast-paced, highly interactive program to get you and your organization on track to consistently delivering successful projects. And now, this proven workshop is available in this e-learning format.
This workshop is the second in our series of e-learning workshops to help prepare you to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exams. Or perhaps you're already certified and are looking to earn some PDU's. Regardless, this program can help tune-up your skills while achieving the objectives you have for the learning.
I thoroughly enjoyed Andy’s Advanced Project Management e-learning course… How many times can one say they enjoyed online Project Management training? Andy has a knack for taking (sometimes) very dry topics (hello? SPI anyone???) and presenting them in an easy to learn and, most importantly, easy to remember, format. I recommend this course to anyone preparing to take the PMP exam or for continuing Project Management education. I will definitely be taking more of Andy’s offerings in the future!
Mehryn, Senior Consultant and certified PMP®
Who is this Course Designed For?
Project managers, project sponsors, project leads, business analysts, and team leaders. In addition, this class is ideal for those who are preparing for their PMP® or CAPM® certification exams. Or, if you're already certified, this course allows you to earn PDUs to maintain your certification.
This was an excellent e-learning course. Having the student engage was so helpful. Even with three small kids running around I was able to complete the course :) I really liked how everything was presented.
Kathy, certified PMP®
What You Will Learn
By the end of this e-learning program, you will be able to:
- Analyze which projects should be selected over others, helping to ensure the right projects are worked on.
- Describe the importance of identifying & analyzing stakeholders to manage expectations.
- Describe the practices to build quality management into projects.
- Identify the key practices involved in project procurement management.
- Identify the appropriate conflict handling style for the situation to better manage project conflict.
- Describe methods to improve accountability and influence skills among project team members.
- Apply negotiating skills to typical project situations.
- Qualify for 20 contact hours for project managers pursuing their Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification or 20 PDU's for existing PMP® credential holders: Technical (12), Leadership (6), and Strategic (2)
Though I learned many of these concepts and formulas while preparing for my PMP exam years back, I never understood some of those concepts that well as I do now after going through your material. You have presented it really well and made it as simple and practical as possible. I wish I had similar material when I prepared for my PMP exam as I had to learn it in a hard way! THANK YOU very much!
Mahesh, Senior Project Manager and certified PMP®
"PMI and PMP" are trademarks, service marks or certification marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc., which is registered in the United States and other nations.